NAME: Eberechukwu Nwokeukwu
1. Describe your business in 20words
My business is pig farming involving the reproduction of piglets, rearing, managing and maintaining pigs for domestic and commercial use.
2. Select your industry sector
3. What benefits of the products or services enables your business to stand out from your competitors?
My products and service include to rear, sell and sell live pigs, fresh and frozen pork meat. Delivery services will be available via phone calls and text messages. My pigs will be low fats due to the food nutrients. Processed pigs excreta into fertilizer for crop farmers
4. Does this meet a particular need or demand (your competitive advantage if any?)
Because the piglets and matured pigs will be reared in my farm, the issue of scarcity or non availability of my products will be minimized. The taste will be unique due to the selling price against by competitors. Outpost services available to customers
5. Name 5 of your existing or expected ….
i. Whole sale buyer
ii. Butchers in the local market
iii. Meat shops
iv. Shop front-sales
v. Individuals and families
I will attract these customers through word of mouth to friends, friends to friends, colleagues, phone calls, text messages, fliers, posters, adverts, banners, stickers, handbills , local radio /TV and home delivery.
6. How many new full time staff will be employed in the business 12 months from
7. Describe the benefit-50 words
I will employ between 8 to 10 full time staff. I will supervise and manage the entire business, veterinary doctor will foresee the health of the pigs, the cashier oversees monetary matters, farm assistances feed and nurture the pigs while the labourers maintain clean and hygienic environment.
8. Name your 3 largest existing/expected competitors.
My main competitors are 1 registered pig farmer (Kol pig farm) and other unregistered pig farms and low standard farms at the suburb of...