Punjab Vocation Training council
98 B3 Gulberg III,
Near Hussain Chowk,
Ph# (92) 42-5872039
Cell (92) 300-4279397
• Six Month software development experience as Software Developer, Designer, and Instructor at Microsoft platform. Worked on a lot of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) n-tier applications. Have project development life cycle experience both in a team and as an individual. Posses a very strong learning capabilities and can work in new technologies with a very short learning curve. Have a good knowledge of MSF (Microsoft Solutions Framework) and of design methodologies and Design Patterns.
• About one year working experience with a USA based Software Company Next Bridge (Pvt) Ltd. as software engineer. Responsibilities included Database designing and development using Visual basic 6.0, ASP (VB Script, J Script), HTML, MS SQL Server-7, 2000, Windows.
• More than three years of experience as software engineer, team leader, system analyst in SA Soft (Pvt.) Ltd. Lahore Pakistan (an ISO 9001-2000 certified company). Responsibilities included here were; software analysis, database design and development using Visual Basic 6.0, visual Basic 6.0, ASP, HTML, and MS SQL Server 2000, Oracle8i.
• One Year experience with ASCO Pvt. Ltd. Lahore, Pakistan as a software Consultant.
• Worked as software consultant in Chakwal group of industries (a group of textile mills) Lahore since Jan 2005, responsibilities included here are; keep their systems up & running and upgraded as per company requirements.
• Working in PVTC (Punjab Vocational Training Council) as Assistant Manager (MIS) for the development of Leave Management Systems, Trainee Profile, and Trainee Academic record, Trainee Lesson Plan, VTI Events, Examination system. Network Setup for maintaining the network hierarchy of institutes, Accounting System and updating the...