ASH HIS 204 Week 4 Quiz NEW
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
1. Question : The “problem that had no name” centered upon:
2. Question : The Big Three decided on many important decisions at the Yalta Conference at the end of World War II. Which group was not one of them?
3. Question : Kennedy immediately understood the centrality of international issues and devoted significant attention to them from his first days in office. Which of the following best characterizes his strategy of flexible response?
4. Question : In their critique of 1950s culture, which of the following did the Beats advocate the least?
5. Question : Which of the following was not a civil rights group that began after World War II?
6. Question : The Cold War was at the heart of much of the anxiety in the 1950s. Unlike other wars and eras in the American past, the Cold War brought with it a nuclear fear that touched every neighborhood in the United States. Which of the following was not one of the ways this message was communicated?
7. Question : When Kennedy spoke the words, “Ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country” he was talking about
8. Question : Which of the following was not an American ally in Indochina?
9. Question : Kennedy faced a continual string of foreign crises that threatened to propel the United States to war with the Soviet Union. Which was not one of them?
10. Question : In terms of legal rulings by the Supreme Court, which of the following statements is most true about the Justices rulings?
For more classes visit