ASH INFO 103 Week 4 Assignment Computer Ethics PowerPoint
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
INFO 103 Week 4 Assignment Computer Ethics PowerPoint
Computer Ethics PowerPoint
Review your initial post from this week’s discussion activity on computer ethics. Use Microsoft PowerPoint to create a presentation based on your initial computer ethics discussion and associated research. To view a brief 'How To' video for creating a PowerPoint file for this assignment, click on the video in your course shell: Creating a PowerPoint (access this link through your online course)
Your presentation Should:
• Identify the key points you want to highlight.
• Contain a minimum of three slides in the body of the presentation.
o Each slide in the body of the presentation should have no more than three bullet points.
o Each slide must include animation.
• Include graphics, audio, video or embedded links as needed to support and enhance your topics.
• Create a title slide that that includes a Title of PowerPoint, Students Name, Course Number & Title, Instructor's Name, and Date, in that order.
• Create a reference slide that identifies all sources used within the presentation (including graphics or other multimedia)
• Format your references according to APA style as outline in the Ashford Writing Center, and use in-text citations where necessary throughout the body of your presentation.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.