ASH PPA 403 Week 5 Final Paper
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
Select a U.S. Supreme Court case from the list below and read the full case involved as well as other supporting documents (see also the notes below on how to access case information through the AU online library).
Focus of the Final Paper
Please examine one of the cases from this list for your paper:
* Goldberg v. Kelly (1970)
* Chevron v. Natural Resources Defense Council, Inc. (1984)
* Massachusetts v. EPA (2007)
* Wyman v. James (1971)
* Vermont Yankee Nuclear Power Corp. v. Natural Resources Defense Council (1978)
* Kelo v. City of New London (2005)
To locate the full Supreme Court opinion and additional background information on the cases, visit the Westlaw database available through Ashford’s online library. Once the Westlaw database webpage opens, select the “Law” tab and on the far left, second box down, you may search for cases by title.
Prepare an eight to ten page paper that addresses the following points:
1. Offer a brief summary/historical overview of the circumstances in the case, the stakeholders, and the outcome sought by the plaintiff.
2. Explain how the case qualified for judicial review in regards to the ripeness, standing, exhaustion of administrative remedies, and primary jurisdiction, as they apply.
3. Analyze the case’s outcome. In your analysis, be sure to address the administrative action that took place in the case (if available), whether or not the court succeeded or failed in reducing arbitrariness, and the implications for future administrative actions (precedence).
For more classes visit