ASH SOC 402 Week 2 Quiz
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
1.The activities of organized crime include ___________.
all of the above
2. A measure of the average change in prices of all types of consumer goods and services is called ________________.
consumer price index
U.S. economic status
the level of poverty
the index of expenses
3.The survey that asks victims about the crimes committed against them is called ________.
The Uniform Crime Report
The Study of Crime in America
The National Crime Victimization Survey
The National Gang Crime Survey
4.The Uniform Crime Report is published annually by the _____________.
Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS)
5.Rainwater’s concept of the “expressive strategy” involves ___________.
the manipulation of others
isolation and withdrawal
6. Ways of living that enable people to adapt to their punishing, depriving reality are called _________.
7. An influential factor in creating an awareness of the problem of poverty was a book entitled _______________.
The Cost of Poverty
The Other America
If You Saw What I Saw
The Price of Poverty
8. The concept of “routine activities approach to crime” was developed by _____________.
Cloward and Ohlin
Cohen and Felson
9. In 2007, approximately how many rapes were reported to the FBI?
10. Historian Herbert Butterfield suggested that a society can be destroyed by crimes involving ______________.
petty breaches of faith
For more classes visit