BIO 101 Week 5 Learning Team Food Web Diagram
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
Create a diagram in which you illustrate the energy flow among organisms of a food chain in a particular ecosystem. See Ch. 20 of the text for details and examples.
Select an ecosystem, such as a temperate forest, desert biome, or the Everglades.
Determine the interdependency of life in your ecosystem by examining its organisms.
Include the following:
• List the organisms that can be found in your ecosystem.
• Identify the structure and function of the main organs in at least two organisms, and indicate why they are suited for that environment.
• Label major organisms that live in your selected ecosystem: P for producers, C for consumers and D for decomposers.
• Name types of consumers in your ecosystem.
• List the food chains associated with your ecosystem. Address the following items:
o Name of the plant or animal
o What it eats
o What eats it
o How it adapts to the ecosystem
• Describe the ecosystem’s population growth and regulation through community interactions.
• Evaluate potential hazards caused by humans that might affect your ecosystem’s stability, such as environmental pollution.
Utilize labels and associated details in the diagram.
Format your diagram consistent with APA guidelines.
Prepare a 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint presentation including your findings. Format your diagram consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your completed assignment as a Microsoft® PowerPoint attachment under the "Assignments" link along with your Certificate of Originality by Day 7.
For more classes visit