BUS 311 Week 1 Quiz
To purchase this material click below link
For more classes visit
1. If a state enacted a law that made it illegal to sing the national anthem of other countries, such a law would violate the ______ of the U.S. Constitution.
2. Which of the following is NOT a court of limited jurisdiction?
3. Congress’s authority to make laws prohibiting discrimination in employment comes from the
4. The federal law known as RICO was originally intended to deal with what type of crime?
5. If Jennifer discovers her father has written a new will, which does not include her as a beneficiary and Jennifer adds her name to the will, she will be committing the crime of
6. In the case Labaj v. VanHouten, a business was found liable because it was foreseeable that a guard dog might injure a person it did not know. This illustrates
7. If police conduct an unlawful search and seizure of evidence without a warrant,
8. A crime which is punishable by more than one year’s imprisonment would be a
9. According to the text, which of the following is the “supreme law of the land?”
10. Aaron, an avid football fan, gets a black eye when he attends a game between the Packers and the Giants. While he was waiting for a beer, an attempted field goal hit the upright, bounced off and hit him in the face. If Aaron sues for negligence, he will probably