DEVRY ACCT 301 Week 4 Midterm - 3 Sets
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
ACCT 301 Week 4 Midterm - 3 Sets
1. (TCO 1) Suppose your company sold $25,000 in merchandise to a customer for cash. How does this transaction impact the accounting equation? (Points : 12)
2. (TCO 2) Suppose your company sold $50,000 in merchandise to a customer for cash. How does this transaction impact the accounting equation? (Points : 12)
3. (TCO 3) Rationalization is one of the components of the fraud triangle. What types of rationalization could a person use to justify misconduct? How can a company protect itself from rationalization as a part of fraud? (Points : 12)
4. (TCO 4) What is horizontal analysis of financial statements? How does horizontal analysis differ from vertical analysis? (Points : 12)
1. (TCO 3) Separation of duties is a key feature in an internal control system. Why is separation of duties such an important internal control? Give an example of separation of duties as an internal control. (Points : 24)
2. . (TCO 1) Describe the balance sheet. Why is this statement important to the company, creditors, and investors? (Points : 24)
3. (TCO 4) Name and describe one liquidity ratio. What does this ratio measure? What is the formula for this ratio? (Points : 24)
1. Question (TCO 1) The retained earnings statement shows all of the following except which one?
2. Question (TCO 1) Management’s views on the company’s short-term debt paying ability, expansion financing, and results of operations are found in which of the following?
3. Question (TCO 4) For 2010, Fielder Corporation reported net income of $30,000; net sales $400,000; and average share outstanding 6,000. There were no preferred stock dividends. What was the 2010 earnings per share?
4. Question (TCO 4) A useful measure of solvency is which of the following?
5. Question (TCO...