DEVRY ACCT 550 Week 3 Homework Assignment
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
ACCT 550 Week 3 Homework Assignment
E5-2 (Classification of Balance Sheet Accounts)
Presented below are the captions of Faulk Company’s balance sheet.
(a) Current assets.
(c) Property, plant, and equipment.
(d) Intangible assets.
(e) Other assets.
(f) Current liabilities.
(g) Noncurrent liabilities.
(h) Capital stock.
(i) Additional paid-in capital.
(j) Retained earnings.
E5-4 (Preparation of a Classified Balance Sheet)
Assume that Denis Savard Inc. has the following accounts at the end of the current year. 1. Common Stock.
2. Discount on Bonds Payable.
3. Treasury Stock (at cost).
4. Notes Payable (short-term).
5. Raw Materials.
6. Preferred Stock Investments (long-term).
7. Unearned Rent Revenue.
8. Work in Process.
9. Copyrights. 10. Buildings.
11. Notes Receivable (short-term).
13. Salaries and Wages Payable. 14. Accumulated Depreciation—Buildings.
15. Restricted Cash for Plant Expansion.
16. Land Held for Future Plant Site.
17. Allowance for Doubtful Accounts. 18. Retained Earnings.
19. Paid-in Capital in Excess of Par—Common Stock.
20. Unearned Subscriptions Revenue.
21. Receivables—Officers (due in one year).
22. Iventory (finished goods).
23. Accounts Receivable. 24. Bonds Payable (due in 4 years).
25. Noncontrolling Interest.
Prepare a classified balance sheet in good form. (No monetary amounts are necessary)
E5-12 (Preparation of a Balance Sheet)
Presented below is the trial balance of Scott Butler Corporation at December 31, 2014.
E5-13 (Statement of Cash Flows—Classifications)
The major classifications of activities reported in the statement of cash flows are operating, investing, and financing.
Classify each of the...