DEVRY CIS 115 Final Exam 1
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
1. (TCO 1) What does IPO of IPO Model stand for? (Points : 4)
2. (TCO 1) What is a data item with a name and a value that remain the same during the execution of a program? (Points : 4)
3. (TCO 1) What symbol in a flowchart would be used by a developer to represent an input or output operation? (Points : 4)
4. (TCO 1) Set is a process. What data type would you expect the variable, name, to have? (Points : 4)
5. (TCO 1) You are using dollar amounts in an algorithm. What data type would you assign? (Points : 4)
6. (TCO 2) What tool is used by developers to design logic using specific shapes/symbols? (Points : 4)
7. (TCO 2) When a program evaluates mathematical expression, which of the following operators (or mathematical operations) has the lowest precedence? (Points : 4)
8. (TCO 2) Using the assignment statement, + sales, which side of the equal sign is evaluated first? (Points : 4)
9. (TCO 2) What value will be contained in the variable, x, after the following statement is executed?
* 5 / 10 + 6 (Points : 4)
10. (TCO 2) Review the partial pseudocode below. What is the correct math expression to complete the algorithm and total sales for both regions?
Prompt “Enter total sales for region 1: ”
Prompt “Enter total sales for region 2: ”
Display “total sales: ” + total (Points : 4)
11. (TCO 3 & 4) Review the pseudocode below. What will be displayed when this algorithm executes?
If ((x > 10) AND (x < 20))="">
Display “the IF path executes”
Display “the ELSE path executes”
EndIf (Points : 4)
12. (TCO 3 & 4) What value gets displayed for the variable X?
If (B > 15) AND (() OR (C
Display X (Points : 4)
13. (TCO 3 & 4) In the following pseudocode, what raise will an employee in...