E-Mail Memo and Follow Up

From: “Malonie Bologna”
CC:
Date: Monday, December 3, 2002
Subject: Tasks to do while I’m gone.

In case you have not yet been informed I will be out of the office from December 3-December 8. While I am away I will be visiting a prospective site for our new branch in Illinois. I will need a couple tasks done by Wednesday, December 5. Have the summer review sent to the Amherst office, turn the sign in log to security, and lastly, plan for a potluck luncheon. There are not many tasks I have to add to your workload so I will just thank you all for continuing as usual. I will be back Monday, December 09, 2002.

Malonie Bologna
Manager, Milwaukee Division
American Italian Pasta Company
Tel. 414-322-5390