MGT 311 Week 5 Learning Team Change Management and Communication Plan
To purchase this material click on below link
For more classes visit
Riordan Manufacturing has decided to make a change to company’s customer management system. The company does not currently have any formal system for managing their customer information and has traditionally left this up to individual employees. This new system will require all employees to use one customer management system. Your team is now working to help Riordan implement this planned change. Your team must do the following in your role as consultants:
Section I: Change Management Plan
Resource: Riordan Manufacturing Virtual Organization
Review the intranet site for Riordan Manufacturing including Human Resources – Organizational Charts, Employee Files, etc., and Sales & Marketing – Marketing Information Systems.
Create a change management plan of 1,050- to 1,400-words. Complete the following in your plan:
· Identify the current formal and informal power structures in the organization. How might the power and political structure of the organization affect employee behavior?
· Identify the most appropriate and effective organizational structures for Riordan Manufacturing that will help them accomplish their planned changes.
· What are the potential effects of this selected structure on employee behavior?
· Identify characteristics of the company’s culture. What are the potential influences of the corporate culture on employee behavior?
· Identify the potential sources of resistance to change and develop strategies to manage resistance to change.
· Recommend a strategy to implement the changes over the next 12 months.
· Describe how you will evaluate the success or failure of the planned...