MGT 401 Week 2 Quiz
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
1. Question : Non-health effects that hazardous materials can produce including fire or explosion are known as ____ effects.
2. Question : The pressure created over and above the normal or ambient pressure is known as ____.
3. Question : The ability of a material to pass from a solid state to a gaseous state without becoming a liquid is known as ____.
4. Question : Actions that are required to be taken to prevent the potential for infection are known as ____ precautions.
5. Question : A material that contains loosely held hydrogen ions is known as a(n) ____.
6. Question : ____ is when you store materials apart so that they cannot react with one another.
Segregation of hazards
Division of hazards
7. Question : A standard shipping document required by the EPA for shipments of hazardous wastes is known as the ____.
Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest
dangerous cargo manifest
8. Question : The ____ section of the ERG provides the specific response information for each group of materials and is referenced by the other colored sections.
9. Question : The colors used in the NFPA system indicate three key hazards: ____.
toxicity, flammability, and reactivity
health, flammability, and explosiveness
health, flammability, and radioactivity
health, flammability, and reactivity
10. Question : A process of placing smaller containers such as glass jars inside an open-head drum for proper shipment or disposal is known as ____.