MKT 315 WK 11 Final Exam
Purchase this tutorial here:
1. All of the following are services except:
a. This class.
b. A checking account.
c. A Broadway musical.
d. An oil change for a car.
e. A book.
2. The service sector of the U.S. economy is approximately:
a. The same size as the manufacturing sector.
b. One-and-one-half times the size of the manufacturing sector.
c. Three times as large as the manufacturing sector.
d. Twice the size of the manufacturing sector.
e. One-half the size of the manufacturing sector.
3. Services account for about __________ of the gross national product in the U.S.
4. Service sector firms employ more than __________ out of every five private sector workers in the U.S.
5. In terms of being in tune with customer demand and enhancing customer appeal, the marketing of services is __________ the marketing of products.
a. the same as
b. much easier than
c. much more difficult than
d. entirely different than
e. much more scientific than
6. The difference in approach and emphasis used to market services as opposed to tangible goods will be evident in the firm’s:
a. Product strategy.
b. Price strategy.
c. Promotion strategy.
d. Distribution strategy.
e. All of the above.
7. Priceline.com, Orbitz, and Hotwire are all examples of:
a. Commercial travel agencies.
b. Airline ticket services.
c. Software companies.
d. Internet-based travel services.
e. Vacation planning firms.
8. Which of the following is not usually cited as a characteristic that distinguishes services from products?
a. Inseparability of services
b. Difficulty of standardization of services
c. Customer involvement in services
d. Perishability of services
e. Tangibility of services
9. It is the __________...