NEW OPS 571 Complete Week 6
To purchase this material click below link
For more classes visit
OPS 571 Week 6 DQ 1
"You don't inspect quality into a product; you have to build it in." Discuss the implications of this statement.
OPS 571 Week 6 DQ 2
Explain how a nonbottleneck can become a bottleneck.
OPS 571 Week 6 DQ 3
Watch the "Quality Movement" video in the Supply Chain Management Video Lecture Series.
OPS 571 Week 6 Learning Team Process Improvement Presentation
Write a paper which includes the following.
• Identify which ISO standards apply to Riordan Manufacturing
• Using the Six Sigma DMAIC process, develop a new process design for the production of the Riordan electric fans. Be sure to take advantage of any global opportunities available to Riordan, such as lower labor costs.
• Describe the bottlenecks that may occur in the new process.
• Identify three TQM tools that may be used for ongoing process improvement. Be sure to describe who will use the tool, when it will be used, and what interval and how it will lead to process improvement.
• A project plan including: A schedule including project goals, a schedule, roles and responsibilities and deliverables.
• An implementation plan, including a Gantt chart of the process design for the Riordan electric fans.
• No more than 1500 words.
• Consistent with APA format.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
OPS 571 Week 6 Quiz
1.) Which of the following are examples of Goldratt’s Rules of Production Scheduling?
An hour saved at a bottleneck is a mirage
Nonbottlenecks govern throughput
Utilization and activation are the same
Balance flow, not capacity
2.) According to the theory of constraints which of the following can be a CCR?
3.) The Shingo approach to quality...