SEC 402 WK 11 Final Exam
Purchase this tutorial here:
1. The goal of enterprise continuity management is to develop and then oversee a process to ensure that the critical elements of the organization’s information and information processing function survive in the event of a disaster or other adverse event.
2. The disaster planning process is different from general continuity in that it is much less focused on responses to well-defined and highly specific occurrences.
3. The adverse events that an information operation might encounter typically involve the storage and transmission of data.
4. It is inappropriate in a business impact analysis to consider the effect of such events as a reduction of the funds to support preparedness, or an unanticipated increase in the cost of maintaining the response at a given level of desirability.
5. Without a continuously functioning operational threat analysis process in place, it is impossible to ensure the continuing effectiveness of the preparedness plan.
1. Most organizational planning and monitoring processes are focused on ____.
a. detection c. recovery
b. reporting d. prevention
2. The enterprise continuity function is built around a ____.
a. pre-defined set of activities
b. set of improvised activities
c. standard set of activities
d. hybrid set of planned and improvised activities
3. ____ itemizes and describes all foreseeable contingencies that might impact the organization.
a. Enterprise planning c. Strategic planning
b. Continuity planning d. Disaster planning
4. ____ is meant to ensure a disciplined recovery from a specific disaster.
a. Emergency planning c. Continuity planning
b. Disaster planning d. Recovery planning
5. ____ ensures that all of the people involved in the continuity process understand their assigned roles.
a. Continuity management c. Recovery management...