Aarkstore - Cloud Computing Development and Commercial Applications - Data, Analysis and Forecasts to 2019
Cloud computing continues to gain acceptance in business, enterprise and consumer markets. But can the momentum be sustained? Can current market prices remain? Will the infrastructure and security be satisfactory for the growing user base? With increased concerns over data ownership, will users remain satisfied with outsourced storage and access? We are now entering a stage of user acceptance, so can Cloud companies maintain their usage rates and stop churn? These are key questions as we enter the next phase of Cloud acceptance. This report will ensure you and your company are in the best position to take advantage of the key opportunities within the Cloud IT market.
- GMR Data predict that the cloud computing market will be worth $75bn this year, but what will it be next year? What about the following year, and in 2019? This report tells you.
- Which areas of the world will be key in cloud computing as the industry develops, seeks to maximize revenues and reduce costs? GMR Data will tell you.
- What are the key R&D pipelines and high growth potential in each industry and regional sector?
The 3 Key challenges that must be faced in the global cloud computing market include:
1. The cloud computing market has grown exponentially over the last 5 years. As companies and increasingly individuals and governments have begun or deployed this service for reasons primarily related to expenditure reduction, productivity, and efficiency, the cloud computing market has grown considerably - how has the market coped with this? Can the infrastructure hold up?
2. This increased market is directly linked to pricing and savings - can these pricing strategies be maintained? With the major IT players offering cloud services...