26th Novenber 2014
HNWI Asset Allocation in Malaysia 2014
Browse Full Report @
Published: Nov 2014 | No. Of Pages: 63 Pages
PDF: $ 1995 | Site Licence : $ 2995 |Enterprise Wide Licence :$3995
• This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI)
population and wealth management market in Malaysia.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial
crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the countrys HNWIs have performed
through the crisis.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Malaysia HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report
also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Malaysia HNWIs to 2018 and a
comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
• Independent market sizing of Malaysia HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
Website : http://www.aarkstore.com/
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
• The HNWI Asset Allocation in Malaysia 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of
its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers
on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an
unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in
each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
• In 2013, real estate was the largest asset class for Malaysian HNWIs, with 26.7% of total...