Aarkstore - Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Annual Deals Analysis: M&A and Investments Trends - 2012
“Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Annual Deals Analysis: M&A and Investments Trends - 2012” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on partnerships, licensing, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and financing in the pharmaceutical and healthcare market. The report provides detailed information on Partnerships, Licensing Agreements, M&As, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity and Venture Financing transactions registered in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry in 2012. The report presents detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the past five years categorized into deal types, segments, and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top venture capital and advisory firms in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from Our proprietary in-house deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analysis of the market trends for the pharmaceutical industry in the global arena.
- Review of deal trends in the cardiovascular, central nervous system, dermatology, ear nose throat disorders, gastrointestinal, genito urinary system and sex hormones, hematological disorders, hormonal disorders, immunology, infectious disease, male health, metabolic disorders, mouth and dental disorders, musculoskeletal, oncology, ophthalmology, respiratory, toxicology, and womens health segments.
- Analysis of partnerships, licensing, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing deals in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Analysis of therapy areas which are very active in terms of venture capital financing, partnerships, licensing agreements, equity/debt offerings, and M&As.
- Analysis of deals based on different payment modes, including upfront and milestone payments, primarily in partnerships and licensing agreements in the...