ACC 375 Complete Course ACC375 Complete Course
Click Link for the Answer:
ACC 375 WEEK 1 INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT UNDERSTANDING ETHICS MATRIX
Resource: Understanding Ethics Matrix located on the student website
Complete the Understanding Ethics Matrix by writing a short paragraph for each theory by considering the following:
· Give a brief summary of each theory.
· Identify the history and major proponents or theorists of each theory.
· Define the terms utility, justice, and liberty under each theory.
· Describe how each theory advocates the distribution of resources.
Cite all sources used to obtain information.
Submit a Certificate of Originality
ACC 375 WEEK 1 DISCUSSION QUESTION 1
Explain the concept of utility under the utilitarianism theory. How can a business achieve a level of utility?
ACC 375 WEEK 1 DISCUSSION QUESTION 2
Explain the different types of risk, such as audit risk, inherent risk, control risk and detection risk. How can a company assess its fraud risk? Access the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants website at www.aicpa.org. Navigate to Professional Resources. From the submenu, select Professional Ethics/Code of Conduct. From the submenu, select Code of Professional Conduct. You will find several links to different sections of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
Complete the Online Code of Conduct Challenge located on the student website. Be sure to enter your first and last name at the prompt.
· A score of 90% is required to receive credit for the assignment.
· You are allowed two attempts at selecting the correct answer for each question. Partial credit is awarded if you select the correct answer on the second attempt at the question.
· You may retake the challenge as many times as...