ACC 400 Complete Course ACC400 Complete Course
Click Link for the Answer:
ACC 400 WEEK 1 DQS
1. What is a current asset? What is a non-current asset? What is the differencebetween the two types of assets? In which financial statement would you find theseassets?
2. What is an example of a significant accounting estimate? What is the importanceof these estimates? How do ethics play into the decision-making process? Whichfinancial statements include significant accounting estimates? Why?
3. What are internal controls? Why do companies need them? What are someexamples of internal controls? Who is responsible for developing internal controls?What are some limitations of internal controls?
4. What are intangible assets? How does a business obtain intangible assets?What is goodwill? Why would a business have an account for goodwill?
ACC 400 WEEK 1 E-TEXT INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENTS
ACC 400 Week 1: E-text Individual Assignments
ACC 400 WEEK 1 INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENT CURRENT AND NONCURRENT ASSETS PAPER
Individual Assignment: Current and Noncurrent Assets Paper (10 pts)
· Prepare a 700-1050 word paper comparing and contrasting current and noncurrent assets. In your paper, address the following:
1. What are current assets?
2. What are noncurrent assets?
3. What differs between current and noncurrent assets?
4. What is the order of liquidity?
5. How does the order of liquidity apply to the balance sheet?
Format your paper according to APA standards. You must cite all references. If you used an electronic source, include the URL. If you used a printed source or reference pages from the virtual organizations, attach a copy of the data to your paper.
ACC 400 WEEK 1 SUMMARY
ACC 400 Week 1 Summary
ACC 400 WEEK 2 DQS
Explain what a current liability is and identify the major types of current...