ACC492 Full Course and Final Exam
Click Link Below To Buy:
ACC 492 Week 1 Individual Text Book Assignment
ACC 492 Week 2 Individual Assignment
ACC 492 Week 2 Learning Team Assignment
ACC 492 Week 3 Individual Textbook Assignment
ACC 492 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment
Acc 492 Week 3 textbook assignment
ACC 492 Week 4 Individual Assignment Case Study – Auditing Cases, Case 8.1
ACC 492 Week 4 Individual Textbook Assignment
ACC 492 Week 4 Learning Team Assignments from the Text
ACC 492 Week 5 Individual Assignment Issuing Audit Reports Simulation
ACC 492 Week 5 Individual Textbook Assignment
ACC 492 Final Exam
1) The bonding of employees will normally be expected to:
A. “weed out” dishonest employees already hired.
B. serve as a deterrent to dishonesty.
C. guarantee that all employee fraud will be prevented.
D. eliminate the need for separation of duties in the cash receipts area.
2) All sales, cash receipts, and sales adjustments are accurately valued using GAPP and correctly journalized, summarized, and posted. These actions are transaction objectives for:
3) Disclosure objectives include all of the following EXCEPT:
A. occurrence and rights and obligations
B. classification and understandability
4) The extent of the auditor’s inventory test count would LEAST depend on which of the following?
A. The nature and composition of the inventory.
B. The existence of inventory at multiple locations.
C. The effectiveness of controls pertaining to maintenance of perpetual records.
D. The care exercised by client employees in taking the inventory.
5) When statistical sampling methods are used by the client in determining inventories, professional standards require that the auditor ascertain the following...