ACCT 434 Midterm Exam 100% Correct Answers
Get Tutorial by Clicking on the link below or Copy Paste Link in Your Browser
For More Courses and Exams use this form ( http://hwguiders.com/contact-us/ )
Feel Free to Search your Class through Our Product Categories or From Our Search Bar
1. Page: One (TCO1) ABC systems create
2. (TCO 1) Merriamn Company provides the following ABC costing information:…………………. How much of the account billing cost will be assigned to Department B?
3. (TCO 2) A master budget
4. (TCO 2) Dalyrymple Company produces a special spray nozzle. The budgeted indirect total cost of inserting the spray nozzle is $80,000. The budgeted number of nozzles to be inserted is 40,000. What is the budgeted indirect cost allocation rate for this activity?
5. (TCO 3) Which cost estimation method analyzes accounts in the subsidiary ledger as variable, fixed, or mixed using qualitative methods?
6. (TCO 4) In evaluating different alternatives, it is useful to concentrate on
7. (TCO 5) The theory of constraints is used for cost analysis when
8. (TCO 5) Schmidt Corporation produces a part that is used in the manufacture of one of its products. The costs associated with the production of 10,000 units of this part are as follows:……………..Phil Company has offered to sell 10,000 units of the same part to Schmidt Corporation for $18 per unit. Assuming there is no other use for the facilities, Schmidt should
9. (TCO 3) The cost function y = 100 + 10X
10. (TCO 4) Sunk costs
11. Page: Two (TCO 1) For each of the following drivers identify an appropriate activity. a. # of machines b. # of setups c. # of inspections d. # of orders e. # of runs f. # of bins or aisles g. # of engineers
12. (TCO 2) Favata Company has the following information:……………In addition, the cost of goods sold rate is 70% and the desired inventory level is 30% of...