AED 222 Complete Course All Weeks DQS And Assignments
Get Tutorial by Clicking on the link below or Copy Paste Link in Your Browser
For More Courses and Exams use this form ( http://hwguiders.com/contact-us/ )
Feel Free to Search your Class through Our Product Categories or From Our Search Bar
AED 222 Entire Course
This course provides an overview of the exceptional learner, with an emphasis on factors relating to current practices, identification, characteristics, and educational adaptations. The course focuses on issues related to mildly disabled, severely disabled, emotionally and behaviorally disordered, mentally retarded, and gifted students.
Course Topics & Objectives
Week One: Special Education Under Construction
• Determine how the Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act (IDEA 2004) affects diverse learners.
• Identify the positive and negative influences the No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 (NCLB) has on special education.
• Contrast the protections in Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act with those in IDEA 2004.
Week Two: Learning Disabilities and Mild Intellectual Disabilities
• Describe the classification criteria for students with learning disabilities and mild intellectual disabilities.
• Recognize effective educational practices for students with learning disabilities and mild intellectual disabilities.
Week Three: Emotional and Behavioral Disabilities and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders
• Explain the difficulties in recognizing emotional and behavior disabilities (EBD) and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
• Determine the benefits and concerns...