PSA Peugeot Citroen is a France-based manufacturer of passenger cars and light commercial vehicles. The group strives to sustain its profitability position and growth in the long term by improving its business in North America, and other parts of the world. Further, the group aims to be the leading ecological car marker.
- Contains corporate strategy, value chain presence and SWOT Analysis
- Provides detailed business description, segment analysis, 5-year financial trends, key products and key competitors
- Includes information on suppliers/ partners, shareholding structure and key employees with biographies
Highlights of this title
PSA Peugeot Citroen (Peugeot) is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing and sales of passenger cars; light commercial vehicles; scooters and motorcycles. The group also provides a range of financial services, including consumer vehicle financing, and other commercial financing.
In 2006, PSA Peugeot Citroen registered 3,365,900 unit sales as compared to 3,390,000 unit sales in 2005. The group registered a global market share of 5.2% in 2006.
In addition, the group maintained its position as the second largest carmaker in the Western Europe region, with 2,296,200 unit sales, representing 13.8% of the car and light commercial vehicle market, in 2006.
Key reasons to purchase this title
- Access all the important information and analysis on the company in a single report
- Understand companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats along with business strategy and value chain
- Gain access to companys adjusted five year financial data along with key ratios and market capitalization
Customers who bought this item also bought
PSA Peugeot Citroen S.A. - SWOT Analysis
Light Trucks in the Czech Republic
Light Trucks in the United Kingdom
New Cars in Europe
Trucks in the Czech Republic
Trucks in Italy
PSA Peugeot Citroen - IT Sales Opportunities - 2008...