Advanced Information Systems for Lawyers [pic]
INTRODUCING 'toma legal retrieve' "Advanced Information System for Lawyers".
toma legal retrieve is a CD-ROM and on-line package published by Toma Micro Publishers Limited and contains vast reference modules on Nigerian Legislation in Force, hundreds of precedents from a mix of various publications and several hundreds of decided cases (local and foreign). These modules contain a mix of well-researched publications from thousands of sources put together on cd-rom. Powerful search and cross-referencing facilities enable a user to consult a library of information at the click of a button.
How does it work?
What you see on the screen is the same as the printed page, but instead of manual cross-referencing between all the publications, everything is automatic.
If you prefer you can print out whatever you see all at the click of the button. You will be so familiar with the format; you will forget you are using a computer.
Range of Services
• Full text of all Legislation in force (1990-Date)
• Law Precedents and Business Letters (3000)
• All Supreme Court Judgments(1956-Date)
• All West African Court of Appeal (WACA)
• All Privy Council Appeals from WACA
• Compendium of Investment Laws in Nigeria
• Compendium of Petroleum Laws in Nigeria
• Compendium of Company Laws in Nigeria
• Compendium of Taxation Laws in Nigeria
• Laws and Rules of all the Courts in Nigeria
There are 2 versions of Toma Legal Retrieve, Search Engine and the e-book versions.
Search Engine version
In the Search Engine version, legal data is indexed with the acclaimed dtSearch™ full text retrieval system, very powerful search engine software that has the following features:
❖ Phonic search finds words that sound similar to words in your request, like Smith and Smythe
❖ Fuzzy search sifts through scanning and typographical errors. Fuzziness adjusts from 1 to 10...