The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into employee benefits in Argentina, including:
• An overview of state and compulsory benefits in Argentina
• Detailed information about private benefits in Argentina
• Insights into various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security
• The regulatory framework for employee benefits in Argentina
Executive Summary :
The development of Argentine social security programs and policies started in the early 20th century. At present, the system has numerous policies and programs, including compulsory social insurance and social assistance. The system provides both basic social protection and a higher level of protection. Under the basic social protection, family allowance and retirement benefits are provided to families and workers employed in the informal sector, while compulsory contributory insurance schemes are provided under a higher level of protection systems.
To get details at: http://www.reportscue.com/employee-benefits-in-argentina-market
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Argentina:
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
• It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death-in-service benefits, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen’s compensation, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
• It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Argentina
Key Highlights :
• Argentina’s social security system comprises two main branches: social insurance and social assistance.
• Social insurance is a contributory scheme to which both employers and employees contribute.
• Social assistance is a non-contributory scheme in which...