Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
1. Kenyan activist Wangari Maathai’s main work was based on connections she saw in her country between:
poverty, deforestation, and women’s issues.
deforestation, political culture, and global warming.
poverty, voting rights, and reading levels.
women’s issues, voting rights, and institutional change.
2. English philosopher John Locke, who promoted the rights of people, is most closely associated with:
3. Politics always includes:
the passage of a law.
a need to spend money.
individual action by all affected parties.
a controversial issue.
4. Bhutan measures its success as a society through its aggregate level of:
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the three main dimensions for identifying culture in society?
6. Political leaders will likely play the greatest role in shaping the political agenda in a(n) _________ country.
7. The pocketbook voter model holds that voters ____________ during tough economic times.
seek higher taxes
8. Of the following ideologies, which places the smallest emphasis on freedom of speech?
9. For sociologists, a(n) _______ is something that a person accepts as true, but is not fully supported by facts or logical reasoning.