HCA 340 Week 5 Final Project
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
Focus of the Final Project
Managing Health Care Organizations
The Final Project should demonstrate understanding of the reading assignments, class discussions, your own research and the application of new knowledge. It should utilize previous skills developed in foundational health care courses and apply them within the context and viewpoint of health care administrator and his/her role managing health and human services.
For the Final Project, the student will select one of the following topics and conduct scholarly and professional research while integrating course learning outcomes to address a selected topic:
1. Research specific leadership and management traits and theories necessary for managing a multidisciplinary and multicultural health care organization to promote organizational effectiveness.
2. Present how strategic planning, performance improvement, and information systems are interrelated and fundamental to the delivery of quality health care.
3. Examine the financial characteristics of health care delivery along with managing costs, revenues, and human resources.
4. Analyze ethical and legal concepts, including specific federal regulations, required of health care organizations to ensure the delivery of high quality health care that protects patient safety.
Research Requirements Academic research and papers must meet certain standards of quality that are recognized by the academic community. What constitutes quality academic research?
1. The use of primary (original), credible sources written by experts in the field of study.
2. Ensuring secondary sources are supported by research in primary sources.
3. Making sure all research is relevant and that material used is pertinent to the area of study.
4. In graduate work, the use of peer-reviewed journal articles (journal articles reviewed by...