Ashford BUS 688 Week 6 Final Paper
Copy & Paste the link into your browser to get the tutorial:
Focus of the Final Project
Prepare a ten to fifteen page paper (excluding title page and reference page) on a green business strategy using the company that you focused on in the Weeks One and Two assignments. Use Chapter 11 of Green to Gold as a guide. Use at least eight sources in addition to Green to Gold. Your green business strategy must include the following:
1. An introduction that addresses the components of your green business strategy.
2. Short-term actions (understanding environmental risks and opportunities):
o An AUDIO analysis worksheet (should be revised from the Week One appendix) (one page)
o Stakeholder mapping (you should replicate the 2x2 table labeled as the Players Influence Map on page
265, in Word or Excel) (one page)
o Core capabilities assessment (one page)
3. Medium-term actions:
Choose THREE of the five areas essential for medium-term actions, and write one to two pages FOR EACH (a total of three to six pages) to address how each should be taken into account. These five areas are:
o Eco-tracking and management systems o Engagement and ownership
o External communications
o Internal communication and education o Over-the-Horizon Scanning.
4. Long-term actions:
Choose TWO of the three areas essential for long-term actions, and write one to two pages FOR EACH (a total of
two to four pages) to address how each should be taken into account. These three areas are:
o Supply chain auditing
o Rethinking products and reexamining markets
o Building partnerships with key external stakeholders
5. A one page discussion of the expected outcomes of applying the components of this plan.
6. A conclusion that summarizes your findings and restates the thesis of the paper.
Writing the Final Project
1. Must be ten to fifteen double-spaced pages in length,...