Asian Paints – Royale Play: Marketing Research
Research Objectives articulated clearly and correctly.
The objective states to find out who are our potential customers are, based on their demographics income and interest we would further build on this information to work on our possible short comings, shape our strengths and introduce our new product.
Our Market Objectives:
1) Demographics, on customers who will buy our products. The Demographics will contain Age, Gender, Income group, Area, etc.
2) Frequency of purchase at which the customer would want to buy the product. We would need to know how frequent customers would repaint their houses based on the preferential, seasonal or celebration occasions.
4. Distribution channels: where do clients usually purchase their paint products & tools from as we are we planning to focus on retail outlets, hardware shop as well as online channels of sales.
4) Customer preference and perception on the competitive paint brands.
5) Willingness of the customer to purchase the product based on concept & price. We would also need to know if the customers would be keen on trying this innovative product by themselves or would they need professional help.
Target Group correctly identified
The target group is the most vital source of information for the research and this needs to be perceived precisely. As Royale Play is presently based in India and is used globally not only in houses but also at restaurants hotels cooperate offices etc. In order to introduce Royale Play in Canada we have restricted to a certain target group which is the common house hold.
The criteria for our target group are as follows. (Fill up the blanks below)
Marital or family status
Time poor family (not our target )