Dating A Girl
* Let's be honest: Good-looking women in the 21st century have the world — literally — by the balls. That's because for very attractive women men are panting puppets, sex is available on demand and money flows from male wallets in a never-ending stream of avarice.
Without lifting a finger, very attractive women enjoy lives that most people can only fantasize about.
* For men, the lure of dating very attractive women is obvious as they are arm candy, boost self-esteem, increase social status among men, multiply a guy's sexual desirability, and hot women are just damn good to look at. While all of this is well and good, very attractive women have their dark side and can be shallow, self-centered and self-absorbed, not to mention that many of them are selfish, think that their vaginas are gold-plated, and are manipulators, among many other negative qualities.
* . Since these women are constantly bombarded with male attention, they can afford to be highly selective about the men they date, which usually lands them some dude with money first and good looks second.
* Talk to her like you would any other person. Don't act awestruck by her looks, don't gush out compliments and never stare at her with lust. Reduce the intimidation factor, be debonair and seem aloof, as if you don't care about her looks. Whatever you do, don't assume she doesn't want to talk to you. Dating very attractive women requires you to almost seem indifferent.
Very attractive women can sense fear and insecurity the way a moth smells pheromones, so be light, fun and entertaining. Boyish charm can take you a long way with these women — many of the great-looking guys they date can be seriously personality-challenged.
The 11 Differences Between Dating A Girl And A Woman
1. A girl throws tantrums. When displeased, upset or angry, she reacts just as she did as a child when she didn't get her way with her parents. This often consists of screaming, pouting, giving...