Republic of the Philippines
Office of the President
Office of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process
Government Peace Negotiating Panel on the Talks with the MILF
COORDINATING COMMITTEE ON THE CESSATION OF HOSTILITIES
2/F SOUTHCOM Building, Pedro Colina Hill, Cotabato City
E-mail Address:firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com Telefax: (064)421-3436
FOR: MGEN CAESAR RONNIE F ORDOYO AFP
Commanding General, 6th Infantry “Kampilan” Division, PA
Camp GH Siongco, Awang, DOS, Maguindanao
(Attn: AC of S for Opns, G3)
FROM: BGEN GILBERTO JOSE C ROA AFP
Chairman, GPH CCCH
Subject: movement of biaf-milf
DATE: 11 February 2013
1. Reference: SMS from MILF CCCH dated 11 February 2013 with subject same as above.
2. Per reference, this Committee would like to respectfully coordinate the movement of more or less 154 members of the Eastern Mindanao Front (EMC) of the the Bangsamoro Islamic Armed Forces-Moro Islamic Liberation Front (BIAF-MILF) from Darapanan, Simuay, Sultan Kudarat, Maguindanao to Rajahmuda, Pikit, Cotabato today, 11 February 2013 at 1800H.
3. Accordingly, said BIAF forces served as security compliments of the MILF during the Sajahatra Bangsamoro Program at the Bangsamoro Leadership and Management Institute at Simuay, Sultan Kudarat, Maguindanao on 11 February 2013.
4. They will travel using 26 units of motorcycles, two (2) forward vehicles and five (5) multicab vehicles. The MILF CCCH informed this Committee that they will not wear BIAF uniforms while their firearms are kept discreetly inside their vehicles.
5. In view thereof, we would like to request from your Command to inform concerned AFP/PNP units and LGUs in the areas regarding the said movement.
6. For your information.
CSAFP thru DCS for Opns, J3
DCS for Intel, J2\
DCS for CMO, J7
SPA to the GPNP
SMA to the GPNP
Bde Cmdr, 602nd Inf bde, PA
Bde Cmdr, 603rd...