BSOP 209 Final Exam Answers
To Download This Tutorial Visit below Link
(Product Type) :
We invite you to browse through our store and shop with confidence. We invite you to create an account with us if you like, or shop as a guest. Either way, your shopping cart will be active until you leave the store.
All Tutorials will be E-mailed immediately after the Payment, Please Check your inbox or Spam Folder and can also be downloaded by clicking on Tutorial Bucket.
For Any Other Inquiry Feel Free to Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Tutorials Visit: ( http://www.studentsoffortunes.com/ )
1. (TCO 8) What are the three parts of a wait-line system?
2. (TCO 9) What is the objective function of LP?
3. (TCO 11 & 12) What are two of the steps in a simplex maximization problem?
4. (TCO 10) What will happen if the right-hand side of a constraint is changed?
5. (TCO 15 & 16) What are three of the basic steps that both PERT and CPM follow?
6. (TCO 16) What is a “dummy activity?”
7. (TCO 3, 4, & 5) What is the formula for linear regression? Define each part.
8. (TCO 1) What are the four qualitative forecasting approaches that are available to us?
9. (TCO 6) Describe the “revenue junction.”
10. (TCO 8) What are the three parts of a typical queuing system?
11. (TCO 8) When designing a waiting line system, what “qualitative” concerns need to be considered?
12. (TCO 8) What is the expected value with perfect information?
1. (TCO 1 &2) What is the forecast for Aug based on a weighted moving average applied to the following past demand data and using the weights: 5, 3, 1.5? (largest weight is for most recent data)
Feb. Mar. Apr. May Jun. Jul.
30 35 22 27 33 40
2. (TCO 3, 4, and 5) The XYZ Paint Shop owns and operates a dozen shops in southern Iowa. Their signature paint is black epoxy. Sales (X, in...