BUS 365 WK 8 Quiz 7 Chapter 10
Purchase this tutorial here: http://xondow.com/BUS-365-WK-8-Quiz-7-Chapter-10-BUS36511.htm
1. Typically, as business strategies and technologies changed, older legacy systems were:
a) modified repeatedly and patched to the point where they just could not be modified anymore.
b) immediately replaced with the latest software, hardware, and network technologies
c) gradually replaced with cloud computing solutions.
d) interfaced with newer information technologies so they could exchange data without limitations.
2. Enterprise systems are integrated ISs that support core business processes and functions. How is integrationachieved?
a) Integration is achieved by connecting wired and wireless computer networks so they can share applications.
b) Integration is achieved by outsourcing to vendors that replace stand-alone ISs with a single IS.
c) Integration is achieved by linking databases and data warehouses so they can share data.
d) Integration is achieved by using cloud computing.
3. The greatest challenges when implementing enterprise systems are due to _____.
a) the technologies
c) process and change management
4. Under Armour Inc., the originator of performance apparel, was having had sharp spikes in orders. The company reduced the cost and effort of their order fulfillment process by replacing manual processes with __________ that provide data about resource availability and delivery dates.
a) available-to-promise (ATP) capabilities
b) enterprise systems
c) information silos
d) customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities
5. Enterprise systems help managers and companies improve their performance by enabling them to __________.
a) distribute data and periodic reports via e-mail internally to authorized users.
b) seamlessly share real-time data internally among departments and with external...