Multiple Choice Question 56
Supply chain management involves managing:
• the flow of internal information only.
• the flow of materials and information from suppliers and buyers to the final customer.
• the flow of raw materials to inventory only.
• managing the stock room supply only.
Multiple Choice Question 14
A company with a low customer contact that is capital intensive is called:
• a farm
• industrial era operations management
Multiple Choice Question 50
When was the first mathematical model for inventory management developed?
Multiple Choice Question 68
Operations management personnel perform a variety of functions, including all of the following except ___________________.
• analyzing production problems
• analyzing potential mergers
• developing forecasts
• developing employee schedules
• monitoring inventory
Multiple Choice Question 7
At the GAP, which function plans and coordinates all the resources needed to design, produce, and deliver the merchandise to its various retail locations?
• human resources
• operations management
Strayer University Midterm Exam Study Guide BUS 515 Midterm Exam
Multiple Choice Question 24
When does productivity increase?
• inputs increase while outputs remain the same
• inputs decrease while outputs remain the same
• outputs decrease while inputs remain the same
• inputs and outputs increase proportionally
• none of these choices
Multiple Choice Question 4
The process of monitoring the external environment is called what?
• environmental examination
• environmental inspection
• environmental scrutiny
• environmental perusal
• environmental scanning
Multiple Choice Question 12
Highly-skilled hourly workers would be most needed by companies employing which of the following competitive priorities?