BUS 655 Week 6 Final Paper Portfolio Analysis
Copy & Paste the link into your browser to get the tutorial:
Evaluation of Portfolio Performance
For the Final Paper, you will utilize the concepts gleaned from this class to analyze the strengths and weakness of the portfolio you constructed in Week One. The completed Final Paper should include:
1. Introduction – Background on the rationale you used to select and construct your portfolio.
2. Asset allocation demonstrating the weightings of the components of the portfolio.
3. An evaluation of the performance of each investment in the portfolio over the course of the course period.
Complete Portfolio Performance Measure from each of the following categories:
1. Sharpe’s Measure
2. Treynor’s Measure
3. Jensen’s Measure
4. A discussion on the soundness of your portfolio (e.g., risk versus return, meeting original objectives.)
5. Your synopsis of your findings (e.g., What went well? What would you have changed?)
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be 12 to 15 double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted
according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
1. Title of paper
1. Student’s name
2. Course name and number
3. Instructor’s name
4. Date submitted
5. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
6. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
7. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
8. Must use at least three scholarly sources (in addition to the text), and include references to website(s) required to
complete this assignment.
9. Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
10. Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as...