The following business report is to examine the following aspects of ‘Aussie Bum’; this is a swimwear as well as underwear manufacturer for men. This report will identify the Aussie Bum stakeholders, how internal and external influences have impacted on the business and where Aussie Bum sits in which stage of the business life cycle.
A stakeholder is an individual or group affected by the businesses actions or decisions. The stakeholders that are associated with Aussie Bum include;
* The customers who rely on the business to supply goods.
* The shareholders as it is a public company shareholders will be hoping their shares will increase in value.
* Managers and employees of the business who are directly affected by the day-to-day running of the business and receive regular wage or salary.
* Advertisers who promote the business with ads, and are responsible for all the advertisements of new products and information. Advertisers are responsible.
* Consumers/suppliers that are responsible for all the materials and supplies that Aussie Bum use to make all their quality products.
Internal and External Influences
* Aussie Bum is located in Sydney, where all their manufacturing goes on.
* Aussie Bum has gone worldwide with businesses opening in Europe, China, America, Asia and other regions.
* The main products Aussie Bum sells are swimwear and underwear for men.
* Aussie Bum has designed a website to become well know and to get there name out there so that they can advertise products and gain customers and employees.
* 15% of Aussie Bum is run over the internet.
* The internet is on target to turnover more than 20 million dollars.
* The significant change that has happened within the business overtime, started out in a house lounge room then has grown and gained a reputation and is now world know and has moved into businesses, and buildings.