BUSN 258 All Assignments Week 1-7
• BUSN 258 Week 1 Assignment:
1. What major corporations that you’ve heard of seem to be doing the best job of building customer loyalty? In what ways do they attempt to build long-term relationships with customers?
2. How do ripple effects escalate the problem of the lost customer?
• BUSN 258 Week 2 You Decide: Scenario Analysis
• BUSN 258 Week 2 Assignment:
1. What are some factors (patterns of behavior) that project a company’s culture? List several examples from organizations you work in.
2. What are three major elements that complicate listening? Give customer-service related examples of each.
• BUSN 258 Week 3 Case Study; Macy s Customer Service
• BUSN 258 Week 4 Assignment:
1. Look back on your own experiences as a customer and identify situations when little things have made a difference in your buying decision. Think, for example, of places you have stopped doing business with. What little things pushed you out of the zone of indifference into the dissatisfied range? Be as specific as possible and remember that often dissatisfaction comes from a series of truly small, almost insignificant turnoffs.
2. Describe in your own words the three categories of customer turnoffs. Give five specific examples of each.
3. Among the most important determinants of customer satisfaction is the availability of feedback. We gain clearer insight into what customers want and don’t want by systematically processing all types of feedback. Describe five ways today’s organizations and individuals can sharpen their insights with useful feedback.
• BUSN 258 Week 5 You Decide; Scenario Analysis
• BUSN 258 Week 5 Assignment:
1. How can organizations become more open to feedback? What kinds of employee training would help? What would you tell your employees about feedback importance if you were the boss?
2. What are the three...