BUSN 427 Final Exam 100% Correct Answers
Follow Link Below To Get Tutorial
1. Question : (TCO 1) What organization was protested in Seattle in 1999?
2. Question : (TCO 2) According to Francis Fukuyama, the collapse of communism in eastern Europe was followed by which of the following?
3. Question : (TCO 3) Which language is most widely spoken throughout the world?
4. Question : (TCO 3) Which theory deals with competitive advantage for countries?
5. Question : (TCO 4) In the last 30 years, the world economy has seen
6. Question : (TCO 5) Chile is included in which of the following regional integrations organizations?
7. Question : (TCO 6) When a firm engages in hedging it is
1. Question : (TCO 8) What are the three staffing policies available to a multinational corporation?
2. Question : (TCO 8) In distribution strategy, what are the four main differences between countries?
3. Question : (TCO 3) India’s caste system has been around for many years. Explain why its influence has diminished among educated urban middle class Indians.
4. Question : (TCO 3) In 2006, two Chinese journalists reported that the working conditions at Hongfujin Precision Industries where Apple’s iPods are produced were substandard. According to the report, not only were workers at the plant poorly paid, but they were also forced to work overtime. Apple immediately responded to the allegations and audited the factory in question. However, managers at the factory filed a defamation lawsuit against the two journalists. Despite the fact that Apple’s audit did indeed show substandard working conditions at the factory, Hongfujin did not withdraw the lawsuit. Eventually the Reporters Without Borders group took up the case for the two reporters and the lawsuit was dropped. The allegations against Hongfujin Precision Industries were made by two Chinese reporters....