C5130 Diploma of Business
Semester 2 / 2007
COURSE: Business Computing (BSBADM506A Manage Business Documents & Design)
Student Name: ………………………
Student Number: …………………..
Reading time: 10 minutes
Writing time: 2 hours
Total number of pages: 11
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1. The examination paper comprises 25% of the total marks for this course.
2. Write your full name and student number on the examination answer booklet.
3. The entire examination question paper and your examination answer booklets MUST NOT BE removed from the examination room.
4. Attempt ALL questions.
5. Carry out the instructions on the front cover of the examination answer booklet.
6. Only non-programmable, numeric keypad calculators may be used. Calculators with text-input facilities will not be permitted in the examination room.
7. Students are not allowed to use their mobile phone as a calculator.
8. No dictionaries are allowed in examinations unless duly authorised as a special consideration by the Course Coordinator, on recommendation of RMIT disabilities Liaison Unit or a Student Counsellor. Students must bring this authorisation to the exam venue.
9. This is a closed book examination. No reference material can be brought into the examination.
10. Mobile Phones are NOT permitted into the examination room.
| |A |B |C |D |E |
|2 | | | | | |
|3 | | | | | |
|4 | | | | | |
|5 | | | | | |
|6 | | | | | |
|7 | |...