Cassie Ainsworth (Character) from "Skins" (2007)
~she even has her own trick to make people think that she’s eating:
* Sid: How do you do it?
* Cassie: What?
* Sid: Come on, Cass. I mean you never eat anything. Your parents must notice or something. I dunno.
* Cassie: I like you, Sid.
* Sid: ...Okay.
* Cassie: So, I'm going to show you.
* [begins cutting up food]
* Cassie: You have to do a lot of talking. I'm good at talking. You do that while you're cutting things up, a lot. And then, questions.
* [lifts fork to her mouth, stops]
* Cassie: Where's your student card?
* Sid: Sorry?
* Cassie: Your ID.
* [resumes cutting up food]
* Cassie: Have you got it?
* Sid: No. I, uh, lost it somewhere, last week.
* Cassie: Change the subject. This is great. I love these sausages. You should try one. Go on.
* [puts a sausage on Sid's plate]
* Cassie: Delicious.
* Sid: Hang on, you didn't...
* Cassie: You're not quite sure what I'm on about, but I keep distracting you. So, then, I up the ante.
* [picks up Sid's plate of fries]
* Cassie: Yum, I love this stuff.
* [pushes a few fries onto her plate]
* Cassie: Really delicious. You're really sure that I want some more, so I'll keep waving at you, until you stop looking at me.
* [raises fork to mouth, stops]
* Cassie: Where'd you lose it?
* Sid: Sorry?
* Cassie: Your ID. I mean, they won't let you use the library, will they?
* [checks watch]
* Cassie: God, I've got to go.
* [starts clearing her plate, onto another one]
* Cassie: So full. Gotta dash.
* [gets up to leave]
-“I didn't eat for three days because I wanted to be lovely.”
~She is in love with Sid since the day she met him.
* Cassie Ainsworth: I'll love you forever, Sid.
* Sid Jenkins: You will?
* Cassie Ainsworth: Yes. That's the problem.
-“Do you know what hurts...