CIS 210 WEEK 6 ASSIGNMENT 3 STRAYER
To purchase this visit following link:
Contact us at:
CIS 210 WEEK 7 ASSIGNMENT 4 STRAYER
Strayer CIS 210 Assignment 4: Databases
Due Week 7 and worth 100 points
You are working as a corporate trainer for a large organization. There are several other trainers and many training topics. The company has grown quickly and scheduling has become difficult. The current method for scheduling involves writing trainer names and courses on a dry-erase board. This has led to issues with trainers changing the assignments in their favor and accidental erasure of some course assignments.
Write a 4-5 page paper in which you:
1. Discuss the requirements needed to build a database for the scheduling process.
2. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of moving the schedule to a database.
3. Create a graphical representation of your proposed database environment.
4. Explain how referential integrity can prevent mistakes in a database, and do the advantages outweigh the difficulty of setting it up?
5. Impress your boss by creating a database in Microsoft Access that will match trainers with courses and meet the following requirements:
a. Two (2) tables, one (1) containing trainer information and the other containing course information. Create data for five (5) instructors and five (5) courses. The trainer data should include: employee ID number, last name, first name, department, and email address. The course data should include: course number, course name, trainer employee ID number, and training location.
b. A relationship should exist between the tables.
c. Use referential integrity to make sure that each course has a valid trainer assigned to it.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references...