CIS 462 Case Study 2: SCADA Worm
Follow Below Link to Download Tutorial
For More Information Visit Our Website ( https://homeworklance.com/ )
Email us At: Support@homeworklance.com or email@example.com
Case Study 2: SCADA Worm
Due Week 6 and worth 100 points
Protecting the nation’s critical infrastructure is a major security challenge within the U.S. Likewise, the responsibility for protecting the nation’s critical infrastructure encompasses all sectors of government, including private sector cooperation. Search on the Internet for information on the SCADA Worm, such as the article located at http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/09/22/stuxnet_worm_weapon/.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the impact and the vulnerability of the SCADA / Stuxnet Worm on the critical infrastructure of the United States.
2. Describe the methods to mitigate the vulnerabilities, as they relate to the seven (7) domains.
3. Assess the levels of responsibility between government agencies and the private sector for mitigating threats and vulnerabilities to our critical infrastructure.
4. Assess the elements of an effective IT Security Policy Framework, and how these elements, if properly implemented, could prevent or mitigate and attack similar to the SCADA / Stuxnet Worm.
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference...