CIS 515 Week 10 Technical Paper: Database Administrator for Department Store
Click Link Below To Buy:
Or Visit www.hwcampus.com
The Strayer Oracle Server may be used to test and compile the SQL Queries developed for this assignment. Your instructor will provide you with login credentials to a Strayer University maintained Oracle server.
Imagine that you have been hired as the database administrator for a local department store. The department store has recently expanded by opening five (5) stores within your local region. They have also launched a series of marketing campaigns to attract new customers and increase sales. For your hired role, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining an enterprise-wide database system that will hold the sales and inventory data for the organization. The designed database will help operations in supporting its new business marketing strategy. Using the concepts presented throughout the course, you will develop a plan to create this database and establish a design that aligns with the product sales initiatives of the organization.
• Write a twelve to fifteen (12-15) page paper in which you:
• Identify the potential sales and department store transactions that can be stored within the database.
• Design a database solution and the potential business rules that could be used to house the sales transactions of the department store.
• Evaluate all relationships of each entity within your database solution using the Crow’s Foot notation. Include all data elements, entities, relationships (such as 1:M, 1:1, M:N), and cardinalities for the department store database in your diagram. Note:The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
• Research the Internet for best practices of how retail stores use databases for retaining customers and increasing sales and complete the following:...