The use of colour cosmetics in increasing in Saudi Arabia, and there is increased acceptability of cosmetics in the country. Saudi women spend an average of SR14,256 annually on cosmetics. The influence of beauty bloggers is increasing, with names such as Huda Kattan, Nilo Haq and desibeautyblog becoming popular amongst Saudi women. These fashion blogging websites reveal the fashion-consciousness of Saudi women. Colour cosmetics in Saudi Arabia achieved good growth in 2015, mainly because of high...
International's Colour Cosmetics in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Colour Cosmetics Sets/Kits, Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Colour Cosmetics market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop
Table of Contents
1. Colour Cosmetics in Saudi Arabia
3. Competitive Landscape
4. Category Data
5. Executive Summary
6. Personal Grooming and Hygiene are Factors for Growth
7. Stronger Forecast Performance Expected, Amidst Falling Oil Prices
8. Key Trends and Developments
9. Social Media Contributes to Growth
10. Market Data
For More Information Kindly Visit: http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/consumer-goods-market-research-reports-135/colour-cosmetics-saudi-arabia.html
For More Related Reports: http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/market-research-report/consumer-goods.html
About Market Reports on...