Adobe Reader allows you to view PDF
documents on your BlackBerry device. To
get started, swipe up and go to the next
an email message
To open a PDF document attached to an
• In an email message, tap the attachment.
• When the download is complete, you
can preview it in the BlackBerry Hub, or
tap to open it in Adobe Reader.
Tip: To go to the next page, tap an area of
the screen, then move the slider to the
Open a PDF
document in File
To open a PDF document that is stored in
the File Manager application:
• In File Manager, navigate to the
• Tap the document to open it in Adobe
Tip: You can read a document one page at
a time by tapping .
Download a PDF
document from a
• In the BlackBerry Browser, tap the item.
• Follow the instructions on the screen.
Give it a try!
For additional help and tips on topics such
• Single page, continuous page, and text
• Sticky notes and comments
• Highlight and strikeout text
Swipe from the top of the screen and tap
Adobe Systems Incorporated
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704
Adobe, the Adobe logo, the Adobe PDF logo, and Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems
Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
©2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.