COMP 129 Final Exam 100% Correct Answers
Follow Link Below To Get Tutorial
1.(TCO 1) The HAL and executive services are elements of the __________.
2. (TCO 1) Information on installed hardware, software, system configuration, and current running programs can be accessed using ________.
command prompt (cmd.exe)
system information utility (msinfo32.exe)
3. (TCO 2) The ____ is a measure of resistance to electricity
4. (TCO 2) A system might have up to ____ types of ribbon cables
5. (TCO 2) When should a soft boot be used on your computer?
Only when absolutely necessary
Anytime you want
There is no such thing as a soft boot.
6. (TCO 3) What type of RAM do most motherboards use today?
7. (TCO 3) To help secure a computer, you can set a startup or “power-on” password so that the startup BIOS will ask for the password during the boot process. This password is stored in _______.
8. (TCO 3) The term form factor in regards to a motherboard refers to the ______ layout of the components on the board
9. (TCO 9) When you first purchase a notebook, make sure you have a ____ CD containing the installed OS so you can recover from a failed hard drive
10. (TCO 9) ____ let you specify which devices are to be loaded on startup for a particular user or set of circumstances
11. (TCO 9) What types of SO-DIMMS can NOT be used in a notebook PC?
200 pin DDR SO-DIMMs
200 pin DDR2 SO-DIMMs
64 pin DDR2 SO-DIMMs
12. (TCO 4) The sector on the disk drive that keeps track of the location of where the partitions are...