Table of contents
Topic Page no.
1. Introduction to Data Mining 3
2. Characteristics and Objectives of Data Mining 3
3. Data type in Data Mining 3
4. Patterns of Data Mining 4
5. Applications of Data Mining 5
6. Data Mining Process Models 6
7. Classification of Techniques 7
8. Common Data Mining Mistakes 8
9. Data Mining softwares 8
10. References 8
Data Mining for Business Intelligence
Business Intelligence (BI)is defined as the set of techniques and tools that transform the raw data into meaningful and useful information for business analysis. The main goal of business analyses is to analyze the information about the needs, of the company, identify problems affecting the business, identify loops affecting smooth running of operations and proving solutions based on the information. One of the functions of BI technology that provides useful information and knowledge for efficient business...